Well, it took me 6 weeks to fall off the pictures wagon. Although I had ample chances to take pictures this week, I failed miserably.
I did manage a OOTD on Monday, so I had good intentions. Tuesday, we had a busy day of meetings and I finally visited my friend’s cool menswear studio called: Lacquer Embassy. It was a quirky space with no windows in the deep under belly of Hauz Khas Village. A perfect opportunity to take pictures, but good thing his facebook page is chalk full of pictures of his studio. The rest of the week was a wash of getting kind of sick and facing rainstorms that kept me fearful of venturing out too far or for too long. I caved and bought Inferno by Dan Brown, and so my reading binge has begun again.
I’ll leave you with a few interesting links:
- A great reminder that we all start off with just 50 fans.
- I stumbled across this awesome stock photo initiative. Sign up and get 10 photos a month for free!
- This blogger has great success cold emailing large companies, here’s how she did it.
- Everything you should know about email newsletters.
- 5 Things Super Successful People Do Before 8 AM.
How was your week? Was it picture-worthy?